Sunday, August 7, 2011

So Perfect

I hope that someday I'll be stuck in the back of your mind, and you'll be going crazy in the middle of the night, and you won't be able to get comfortable or fall asleep because of a mistake you made years ago, and it's eating away at you, you won't remember what that mistake was, but you'll be thinking of me at the same time , and how much you love me, but you will never put the two together, and then when you see me, you'll be frozen in your tracks, and I'll be able to walk through you like you do to me, and it will feel so good to be the one in charge, and when that day comes I will go home and close the door behind me and laugh uncontrollably, and ill shake, and I'll cry as I laugh, and I'll be able to lay down on the floor and listen to some lovely music, and let my heart slow down and die, and it will all be so perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment